Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sugary Welcoming!

. . . btw, I posted a few days ago about Kolby and included pictures. However, it put it down several posts, under my Invisible one. I just wanted to give the heads up.


On Sunday the kids and I decided to make chocolate cookies. They had decided it was time to go and introduce ourselves to the new neighbors. So that is exactly what we did. We - as a family - made some chocolate cookies and then delivered them on Monday night as a family. That poor couple, here is this family with a brew of young kids, walking up to their front door, lol. Anyway, they were very nice and are glad to be in town; they just came from Japan (military). Tanner had a difficult time with the visit though,,, he kept wanting Aly or Will. He threw a huge fit when we left and I could totally tell that he just did not understand. (OGDEN FAM. - - we miss you tons!!!!)

4 comments:

Katy said...

Cute pics!! Our neighbors (and Ellie's bestest friend) are moving tomorrow. I think Ellie is going to have the same issue (wanting to see her friend instead of the couple that live there)!

camille said...

katy - - my 4 year old does not understand why someone else would want to live in our friends house. - bless his little heart. and Tanner, since he is just 2, all he knows is that he always had a great time at that house. --- oh the memories. (tabasco sauce, beer, ordering ebay stuff from China) lol

whitney said...

Looks like so much fun! I love making cookies w/ez (it's my favorite mommy and me time). Kids really are so cute in the kitchen!
PS-I'm totally jealous of your kitchen-it's sooo much nicer than mine!

camille said...

lol whit. I like my kitchen as well. I will say though that you should have seem my kitchen in our house in california - - talk about broom closet!!!!!