In looking at my blog, I noticed that I have not ever really said a whole lot about Kolby. He is such a great kid and is a total card. He definately has a different personality than his older brother. Kolby is more tender hearted, he pays attention to "pretty" detail more. He is a compassionate young man who is soooo sweet to his little brother and baby sister. Kolby is also very easy going. He is willing to pretty much do the things we ask him too - - or that his brothers or friends want to do. He is very creative and has a great imagination. He will pretend he is an airplane getting ready to land (only problem was, this was during his soccer game, lol), He will get all dressed up and pretend he is an army guy. Just this morning he was pretending that he was Santa Clause and that Tanner and Brooklyne were elfs.
Here are a few questions I asked Kolby:
1. favorite color: red
2. favorite food: eggs
3. favorite game to play: hockey
4. best friend: Will
5. what Kolby loves about getting up in the morning: playing with my brother when I am making my bed.
6. favorite thing to do during a day: play games with Trent and to eat lots of food.
7. favorite sport: hockey and basketball
8: What do you want to be when y ou grow up: a police man
9. why do you like being in this family: because I LOVE my family.
10. what is your favorite toy: army men and soliders.



No comments:
Post a Comment