UPDATE:::::: UPDATE::::::UPDATE::::::::
I did not get sick! YEAH. thank you eveyone for your prayers and concerns. Donald came home from the Hospital Wednesday afternoon. He was was in pretty poor shape, but he did not HAVE to stay,,, so of course I opted to bring him him. also Wednesday morning, I took Tanner and Brooklyne into the doctor as well. Tanner was continueing to throw up and not eat well. Brooklyne would barely drink or eat and she was very very "laid back". (I honestly do not think any of us Lowes know what the LAID BACK is. lol) Brook was not dehydrated yet, but the doctor was a bit concerned. I was given the choice of her getting a shot for nausia, or she could get put in the hospital and get hooked up to an IV to pump her full of fluids. I am course chose the shot. lol We did not have Tanner get a shot because he at least was still drinking.
Anyway, it seems that our house is back on the mend. We are hoping that we will all be better in the next couple of days. Donald was doing very poorly on Thursday and was dizzy and it hurt him to eat or drink - kinda like heart burn he said. Today he is actually able to walk around and help out a bit. He has been wonderful and I am glad to have my hard working husband feeling much better.
==================================================================
If you enter our home, you are sure to walk away with something - something rather undesirable! Yup,, you would most likely get sick! I have come to this conclusion because every time I seem to turn around, someone is getting sick.
It all started on Sunday, we had to come home early from church because Tanner was running a fever. Then Sunday afternoon Brooklyne started throwing up and had some really nasty runny diapers. Then yesturday afternoon Trent came down with a fever as well. Now Donald is sick! He started throwing up constantly since early this morning. Knowing my luck, I will get sick today or tomorrow and then Kolby will be after that. So if we are all sick, who is going to make sure we are all still alive? - any takers???? (I personally would not touh us with a 10 foot pole given our current health.)
So my suggestion to anyone who thinks they might want to make a spur of the moment trip to beautiful fun filled Mississippi --- you might want to reconsider until AFTER we are all well again.
EDITTED TO ADD: Donald went to the doctors, he was give some medicine, he had an allergic reaction and was rushed to the hospital. When I went to the ER he was dillusional and not doing well. He is/was extremely dehydrated and was running a low grade fever. They ran some blood work and found that he was very low on magnizium and patasium (spelling, sorry). Anyway, because of how poorly he was doing, they kept him over night to make sure he is ok. I am hoping that he will be coming home tomorrow morning/afternoon. Unfortunately, I fear that I am now getting sick because I am feeling very queezy. YIKES!
Secured Personal Loans - Give Property and Get Money
13 years ago



2 comments:
I'm so sorry! I hope all is going better, especially for you hubby. You are in our prayers!
Eeek! I hope your poor little family gets feeling better soon! That's horrible about Donald. I hope he gets to come home soon!
Post a Comment