Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I have a very important question that needs an answer


Well, I must hang my proud little head just a a smidgen lower than usual and confess that my beloved laptop computer is being held together by DUCT TAPE. YES, you read that correct, my computer is LITERALLY pieced together by DUCT TAPE. So the question I have is: does this new computer fashion statement make it
"ghetto" or "redneck"?


7 comments:

Janice and Jessica said...

Well, I would say redneck, but hey, if it works then it's all good!

I myself am all about saving a buck. Who else besides those that live with you would have ever known unless you told them?

Sharrid said...

Neither! I think you have begun a new fashion trend!

Heather said...

I'd say redneck, totally. Hey, you're in the deep south. Embrace it.

Tiffany said...

Totally redneck! You better move before more "things" join your laptop. What is the south doing to you?

whitney said...

hmmm, I'm thinking teenage geek instead. Are ya feelin' it?

camille said...

ha ha ha ha ha. ya'll are cracking me up!

Sarah O. said...

THE TAPE MAKES YOUR COMPUTER REDNECK ALL THE WAY, BABY!!!