Nonetheless, my new goal is to post something at least once a week - even if it is boring, lame, pathetic, or wildly entertaining. I still need to post about Tanner's birthday (I can't believe his is already 4 years old) but I have not taken the time to upload the pictures yet. So today, today I am going to post a few random tid bits of the "goings on" here at the Lowe Pad.
RANDOM: A little song that Kolby, Trent, and I came up with - to the tune of Paradise City by Guns n Roses: "Take me down to the loony bin city, where the kids crazy and oh so goofy. - OH please take me home!" Kolby likes to change the word from "crazy" to "cool" so sometimes our versions vary a bit, lol.
RANDOM: This summer I decided I wanted a little Shih Tzu to which Donald is extremely apposed. The children however, are on my side and are constantly encouraging Don to change his mind. A couple months ago we had a dinner conversation on what mom should name her little dog. Trent suggested the name Lulu. This became an instant hit once we realized that Lulu fit perfectly - especially since both my older sisters have Shih Tzu's and they are named Coco and Kiki. I digress, In this same dinner conversation we also came up with much more about Lulu, so now we make random comments about "Lulu wears a little pink tutu then steps in green pooh pooh and goods boo who." Our little imaginary Lulu has become quite the comical piece of randomness in our home.
RANDOM: Monday night Donald ended up ripping a huge hole in a pair of his jean shorts. A few minutes later he intentionally ripped another hole in his jeans, this time ripping it down to the hem. We decided to see how long it would be before the kids noticed Don's "creative" shorts. Kolby was the first to see it and was speechless. Minutes later we were all ripping Don's shorts into shredded strips of fabric that was unidentifiable as actually being an actual article of clothing. We had a blast as we laughed and goofed off together - now I am just crossing my fingers that Tanner doesn't think this means he can rip anyone and everyones clothes, lol.



3 comments:
Shit Tzu-mania --- Jolene says our new house must have a backyard fence for our shit tzu!
I love the name Lulu for a cute little dog! It's just the perfect fit...too bad she's imaginary ;)
Love the randomness of this post, it's the best!
Wow! We're thinking of getting a Shit Tzu too!
Post a Comment