Since we had sick kiddo's we were not able to do too much.
But here are some pictures from Down Town Disney.

the kids climbing on the Lego people
- which they of course are NOT suppose to do, lol.



The kids jumping on the bed at the resort.


Donald, Trent, and Kolby were able to head down to the arcade during
nap time and have some "guy" fun.


water basketball at one of the resort pools. Kolby could barely stand in the
water without it being over his head.



Water slide fun! Brook loved going down the slide and just look at
"smooth and cool" Kolby.












3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your vacation. I'm curious if Brooklyne is a true southern Belle--feisty and full of life. On a side note, I remember at one time that your hubby was very clear that he was Donald, not anything shorter; but, lately I've seen you calling him Don. When did he change his mind?
LOL Chelsi. He is good with Don or Donald, he just doesn't like "other" nicknames for his name, lol. I do recall though that the first couple of years of marriage I always called him Donald rather than Don. :)
Wow. Look at your girl flip in the air!! She is one brave kiddo! LOL Love it!!
Post a Comment