So Halloween is just a few short months away and of course I am trying to figure out what we are going to be this year. I am asking for input on which of these 2 ideas would be best for my family for costuming this year. As usual, we are looking to dress up as a family and I have a budget of 100$ or less. Here are the ideas:
PETER PAN THEME:
Trent - Peter Pan
Donald - Hook (with a gator attached to the tush because that is what the boys say, lol)
Kolby and Tanner - the twin lost boys OR Wendy's little brothers (I think the boys would rather be the lost boys,,, but I don't know which we would do.)
Mom - Wendy
Brooklyne - Tinker Bell
Ghost Busters:
Donald and I - Ghost busters (you know the jump suits and big contraptions on our backs, lol)
all 4 kids - zombie ghosts.
Please help us decide what we are going to be for Halloween and even HOW to make it work best for our crew of 6.



3 comments:
I love the Peter Pan idea! It sounds like a great one, although it would be great to have one of the boys play Smee.
Which would your kids prefer to do? I'd go with that!
I like the Peter Pan one. I think that one would be too cute!! Especially with your baby as Tinkerbell!
Post a Comment