Sunday, January 18, 2009

some little girls get gum stuck in their hair, but Brooklyne . . .

 . . . gets a train stuck in her hair!


Don't ask, because frankly, I don't know!


(by the way, I will be blogging about Trent's baptism, 
I just haven't gotten around to it yet.  call me lazy!)

8 comments:

Sharrid said...

Oh, my goodness! Only a two-year-old!!! Eeeekkkk---- She isn't even two yet!

Tiffany said...

Too funny!

Heather said...

Ow!!! Is that a missionary in the background? Chaos with four little ones, I totally understand. I turn on Jon and Kate plus 8 so I feel a bit more sane about my house.

Platteborze Possy said...

I love it! Poor girl though:(:( There is never a dull moment at the Lowe home!

camille said...

yes Heather, it's one of the missionaries. they came over for dinner.

it took Donald a couple of minutes to get the train unstuck. he had to pull some of her hair out! =(

Marla said...

Are you kidding me?? How the heck did that happen? Did it hurt? LOL

Chelsi said...

I am laughing so hard right now! That is amazing! What a unique talent she has. You've got to love that kid.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! ROTFL!! THAT IS HILARIOUS! Glad you got a pic!!