Daddy: 1. get out of all credit card debt. 2. get a new job and move us. 3. finish the kids fort/club house
Mommy: 1. be more wise when spending money - focus on saving not spending. 2. increase my faith and lean more on faith not logic. 3. lose 5-10 lbs. and keep it off all year by eating smart and exercising often.
Trent: 1. make a system to keep track of all my money. 2. collect at least 50 Nerf guns for waring. 3. to be in the newspaper again - this time for soccer or baseball.
Kolby: 1. to be as good of a reader as Trent and to write good too. 2. to use his money to buy presents for people. 3. to be in the newspaper like Trent.
Tanner: 1. blah blah blah Thomas train, blah blah ya. 2. blah blah mom eat food blah blah blah. 3. my school blah sister blah blah blah ok.
(my goals for Tanner for the year would be: 1. to be able to speak where mom can at least understand 85% of what is said. 2. to keep the hands out of the mouth a lot more. 3. to not throw so many fits.)
Brooklyne : uh oh mama. --- ya that was about it.
(my goals for Brooklyne this year would be: 1. to learn how to use words - at least 100 words. 2. to be potty trained. 3. to play fairy princesses with mommy.)



7 comments:
Great New years resolutions! A lot of money ones...unfortunately that's how we are too! I love the kids resolutions as well, too cute!!!
YOU DO NOT HAVE 5 - 10 LBS TO LOSE, CAMILLE D. LOWE!!! (okay, I know your middle initial isn't "D"...but isn't that funny?!!) And perhaps you guys should try to move to Tennessee??? Isn't that considered the "Northern South"??? heh heh. Miss ya!
Oops! Why did I come up as annonymous???!!! It's me!!!
LOL Sarah, I've been trying to talk her into moving to TN forever!!! She wont' do it! LOL
That's because she is moving to Utah...HELLO!!
I think.... If you truly must move.... You should move somewhere amazing where the ALAN SANDS TOUR goes so that dad and I can come and take your whole fabulous family out to amazing theatre and dinners. And I think Brooklyne should come play fairy princess with Jessica, because that will always be my favorite game.
50 nerf guns, huh. That's a heck of a lot of ammo.
Ya gotta love the stuff that comes out of a little kids mouth.
Post a Comment