Sunday, September 14, 2008

WE are BACK!

Sound the alarms, because we are back in town! We had a great time on our 10 year anniversary trip to California and Maui Hawaii. I will hopefully be getting lots of info and pictures up this week to share with everyone.

OH, and on a side note, tonight at dinner Kolby kept hitting the table, chair, his leg, etc. When I asked him to stop hitting things, his reply was "MOM, I am practicing!" I of course asked him what he was practicing, to which he responded "My DANG IT!" So there you have it, my son practices the way he is going to say DANG IT.

3 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

I am anxiously awaiting your blogging, so you'd better get started...ignore the kids that you haven't seen in a while and just blog! (kidding!) I would love to see you guys sometime...I need some Camille influence in my life!

Katy said...

YAY!! I'm glad you are back, and I can't wait to see your posts and pictures from Maui!

Too funny about Kolby, I wish Ellie would keep hers a DANG IT! She needs to quit repeating her mother! :P

Marla said...

Oh LOL!! I was wondering what that meant. Practicing his Dang it!! LOL