Monday, March 1, 2010

A week of laughter with an awesome friend


I had so much fun when my friend Sarah Platteborze came to visit me in Mississippi for almost a whole week! It was so awesome to spend time hanging out together and laughing about everything and anything. I was a little nervous that she would get bored in our little town, but it never happened - we just had such a blast! here are some pictures from our fun time together.

Sarah trying to get a picture with my perfectly behaved, sweetly sitting children!
They loved having her here.

Yes, there are times when we look like normal sane people, lol.

Ya, I really have no clue why I look so darn attractive here.
Sarah and I went outside to play with the kids. Sarah made the
mistake of playing basketball in some tall wedge shoes.


We went to Birmingham to go to the temple and some good shopping.
Of course we had to go to Target, because I don't have one in my town.
Here I am sporting a sexy little hat.

Sarah is "rock'n" that hat, don'tcha think?

She was pretty tempted to purchase these sweet leopard print pants
from the clearance rack.

We picked up some eye masks in the dollar bins from Target.

Here I am setting the computer up with the movie we rented.
Our hotel was awesome. We seriously were like jr. high kids throwing
ice in the hallway running around.

Saturday morning we headed off to do some shopping.
We decided to try on some interesting dresses.



Here's my favorite purchase from the day!

Here we are at P F Changs for the second time in 24 hours.

Sarah is addicted to the computer just as much as I am, ha ha ha ha.

Ya, she is a total goof ball!

Donald was weighing her suitcase to make sure it wasn't too heavy.


I was so sad to see her go and I hate that we live so far away. I have decided that 5 years is way too long to go between getting to hang out together. Sarah, you rock girl!!!!




4 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

what a fun friend!! :):):) I miss you too!!! We would be totally crazy if we lived closer!! I'm glad you didn't get sick of me:):) Hopefully we can do it again soon...in WA!!!! Love ya!!

camille said...

ha ha ha, you know it! I am coming to Washington 2011!

Sharrid said...

What a BLAST!!! Totally fun hats, masks and dresses!

Sarah O. said...

Now I can put a face to Sarah P's name! So glad you guys had fun!! And I really like where you put the piano!