TRENT'S ROCK'N THE HAWK.



Trent has been asking us for several months - maybe even a year, to cut his hair in a mohawk. Last night Donald and I agreed that Trent could have a mohawk for a week or two and then we would cut his hair again. At first Trent was excited, then nervous, then excited again. He was kinda afraid people would make fun of him, but he has found the response to be VERY DIFFERENT - he is loving all the attention, lol.



5 comments:
Wow what a rebel! He must take after his mom :)
Brett and I think it's the bomb!!! Go Trent!!!
Wow! I'm pretty impressed you lettin' him rock it! He pulls the look off really nicely!
Trent...you are crazy!! It didn't get by Will that you'll be BALD on the first day of school!!!
He looks great with it!!!
Post a Comment