Trent took part in the 2nd grade program a couple weeks ago. He had been working hard on his parts and trying hard to put his nerves out of him thoughts.
Trent had his own solo, he sung the song "I'm Going to be King" from the Lion King sound track. I was so proud of him and surprised at how well he belted it out. His roars are what had me laughing really hard though, the first time he came out and roared, I was not expecting it at all. I nearly fell off my seat in shock.
This was also the first time I have ever done any REAL face painting. I think I did a pretty darn good job if you ask me, ha ha ha ha. I also went and helped in his classroom with the kids, and the teacher was so happy to have me around to lend a hand and help things go smoothly. We had a great day and Trent enjoyed every part of it.




Here is the video we took of him preforming. Seriously, you have got to check it out, it makes me laugh each time I have seen it.



3 comments:
What a fun thing to do! And, great job on the makeup. He doesn't even look like the same kid.
I'm so impressed with your face painting skills! I'm sure he did a fabulous job!
Cute and I LOVE the face paint - way to go makeup!
Post a Comment